Learn How to Burn Fat, Exercise Right, and Get the Six Pack Abs You've Always Wanted
With the rare (dare we say freakish?) exception, all of us want to improve something about our bodies. Maybe you'd like to shed a few pounds, gain a bit more muscle, improve your strength and stamina, or just feel better about yourself. Even if you're willing to go to great lengths to achieve the perfect body, what do you do when you've tried everything and nothing seems to work?
As a former dieter and bodybuilder myself, I know there are thousands of diets and weight loss plans out there that promise the perfect body but deliver little or nothing in way of results. That's why I've decided to share the 6-pack abs system I developed over years of training bodybuilders and athletes - a system that doesn't require you to starve or kill yourself exercising, and that really works.
How to Build Amazing Abs
There's no quick fix that will get you perfectly sculpted six-pack abdominals overnight. But there is good news: with smart, focused effort and the right eating plan, it's possible for virtually anyone to achieve the ripped, muscular physique you see on all those swimsuit and bodybuilding magazine covers.
The secret to getting your best body is choosing the right exercises, sensible diet, and consistent, calculated approach over the one that promises magical results. There is no secret instant recipe for amazing abs - it takes time, effort, and patience to reveal the six pack that everyone has, but that only the fittest and healthiest people show.
My system is based on a few key principles that make all the difference:
- Dispelling the myths about weight loss, belly fat, and chiseled abs
- Exercises that work your core to build stronger and more defined abdominal muscles
- No starvation dieting
- Speeding up your metabolism by eating more of the right foods, at the right times, rather than less
- Avoiding the worst foods that sabotage health and weight loss
- Focusing on protein and slow carbohydrates to balance your blood sugar and provide stable energy
You don't need to go hungry, abuse your body with hours of daily exercise, or feel defeated by past failures. What you're missing is accurate information about boosting metabolism, burning fat, and toning your core strength, and you'll soon have all the ingredients in the recipe for a sleek, sculpted midsection.
Myths and Truths About Six Pack Abs
Belly fat really is the most stubborn kind of fat to fight, and a visible six-pack is a sure sign of a toned, strong body. But there are plenty of other misleading, supposed "facts" out there about abs that are just plain false - and that keep people like you the toned, slender body you've been working so hard to achieve.
Have you heard any of the following totally untrue stories about how to get great abs?
- Weight loss is the magic bullet to get you six-pack abs
- All you need is the right exercise machine to crunch your abs, and you'll be toned and fit in no time
- It takes hours of crunches and sit-ups to get ripped abs
- Some people are just born with "fat genes"
- Abs are harder to tone because they're different from other muscles
- You shouldn't do exercises that work your abdominals if you have a bad back
- You have to eat a low-carb or crash diet to get great abs
- Cardio is the best way to burn fat and reveal your abs
Using real science and years of experience in dieting, strength training, and professional bodybuilding, I do my best to dispel all of these myths - and more. There are real reasons that none of these approaches will get you six-pack abs... and soon you'll know exactly why, and what you should be doing instead.
Healthy Eating to Build Abdominal Muscle and Bust Belly Fat
You already know that what you eat affects the shape of your body, but I'm not going to advocate crash dieting or even reducing the amount of food you consume in order to lose weight. The best diet to tone your body and give you a lean, mean torso is one that actually uses food to help you lose weight, by tweaking your metabolism and making your body burn fat more efficiently.
The key is combining the right amounts of key nutrients - protein, carbohydrates, and fats - on the right schedule to get your metabolism into peak fat-burning zone and keeping it there. This means consuming small, frequent meals and snacks throughout the day, along with plenty of water, adequate sleep, and a forgiving attitude to allow you to bounce back from the odd slip-up. You don't have to be perfect all the time, but you will need to get back on the bandwagon as soon as you can.
Want to build a healthy diet that will help you burn fat and reveal those six-pack abs that have been under wraps? You'll need to know...
- The importance of eating protein at every meal
- The difference between fast and slow carbs, and why it matters
- What constitutes a serving size in every possible food you might prepare or eat
- The twelve worst foods for health, weight, and fat loss
- The twelve best foods to speed up your metabolism and burn fat (including brown rice, olive oil, lean meat, sweet potatoes, whole grain breads, and more)
- Why five or six meals a day are the secret to staying healthy, accelerating metabolism, and burning abdominal fat
Your next meal or snack is your next opportunity to make a difference in your health, your appearance, and your life.
Ready to Claim Your Six Pack Abs?
If you're ready to change the way you've been thinking about diet, exercise, and those six-pack abs you're craving, Claim Your Six Pack Abs is your chance to get all the information you need to make big changes. Learn everything you need to know to get on the path to overall wellness and a fabulous physique, and start exercising and eating the right way to build amazing abdominals.